Monday, 20 April 2015

Web Finds - 20 April 2015

So I hope you had a good weekend.

It is time to sit back and relax and have a read of the latest blog posts and watch some of the latest videos.
  1. Midori Traveler's Notebook - Plannerisms
  2. My Planners for 2015: Update - Letters in November
  3. Zenkraft trifold - Loveallplanners
  4. ZenKraft Midnight Blue Bi-Fold Notebook - ZenKraft Traveler's Notes
  5. Ooh... I've seen THIS - Paper Pens Ink
  6. Goulet Pens Midori delivery - This Bug's Life
  7. My blue midori is here! - Loveallplanners
  8. M is for… Midori - Notes in a Book
  9. Penpal Planning - Studio L2e Blog
  10. Blue Edition - Midori Traveler's Notebook - Blank and Write
  11. ZenKraft Sahara OM Bi-Fold Notebook - ZenKraft Traveler's Notes
  12. Review of the FabDori from BlissBagBoutique - If Not Now, When? 
  13. Baron Fig - Who? - Margate+
  14. How I create new tabs in my midoritravelersnotebook ! - My Summer Touch
  15. ZenKraft Globe Trekker Travel Log - ZenKraft Traveler's Notes 
  16. Introducing My Fauxdori Traveler's Notebook - Planner Peace is Mine! - Sparkle Frogs
We are starting to monitor blogs that have TN type posts in them, if you would like your blog added to the system please contact us: travellersnotebooktimes at gmail dot com

And we have found these videos for your enjoyment as well.
  1. Midori Travelers Notebook- Planning - Florence Antonette
  2. NSK DT Project Altered Midori style Traveler's Notebook - ZucchiniKitty
  3. Jonelifish Trifold Traveler's Notebook Setup - Kaitlin Eckenrod
  4. Midori Traveler's Notebook Flip Through - TheBrownSatchel
  5. April 2015 Traveler's notebook setup in my Zenkraft bi-fold extreme - MadeWithLoveCrafter
  6. Midori Traveler's Notebook Passport size Flip Through - Tiffybutter
  7. Coffee Addicts | Planner & Journal Archiving - RhomanysRealm
  8. Midori Travelers Notebook as My Main Planner - Beth Enesger
  9. From Franklin Covey to Fauxdori Traveler's Notebook - My Setup - SparkleFrogs
  10. Inside My Midori - Taylor Anne
  11. How I Condition My Leather Traveler's Notebook : Jendori Faux Midori - Joanne DelBalso 
We are starting to monitor You Tube channels that have TN type videos in them, if you would like your blog added to the system please contact us: travellersnotebooktimes at gmail dot com

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...