Hello…I’m Infinee’. I currently work as an Administrative Assistant for a college in NY. My goal is to write for a living, but the bills still need paying. I’m the mother of a precocious 5 year old little boy. When the kiddo isn’t running my social calendar, I do a lot of reading, youtube is like my television and I’m working on building a blog. For now, you can find me on youtube or Instagram as SingleMomWitCurlz.
1. How long have you been using a travellers note book for?
I originally used a fauxdori, made by Ray Blake, for a creative space. In September of last year I began using it for planning.
2. What size(s) of travellers notebooks do you use?
I use the original size made a little larger to compensate for overhang, and I have field notes size as well.
3. How many inserts/booklets does your travellers notebook hold?
Three notebooks, a 6 pocket DIY folder, Midori brand card insert and the Midori brand zip pocket
4. What does each insert or notebook get used for?
- Booklet 1: 2015 yearly and monthly calendar (Diyfish)
- Booklet 2: DIYFish MTN Version 2.2 weeks and day on one page. One month at a time.
- Booklet 3: Grid paper for project planning (DIYFish)
5. If you could have an insert designed just for you, what would it contain?
It must have grid. I also like a week view, but I need to have designated areas for the aspects of my life. It’s why DIYFish works so well for me.
6. Have you ever considered making your own travellers notebook cover?
Nope! I cut down one at one point to try out fieldnotes size, but I’d rather just buy from someone who can be bothered with the fine details.
7. Apart from paper inserts, what else do you carry in your TN and how?
Just the folders, and midori plastic inserts mentioned earlier. They are wrapped around the booklets.
8. What attracts you to using a travellers notebook compared to other formats?
The ability to just remove a booklet and switch it out. The absence of rings make it rather easy to write though.
9. What would you like to see in a travellers notebook design?
Better leather quality and bright colors…hint hint …Van Der Spek.
10. What advice would you give to a new travellers notebook user?
Have fun with it! Do what works for you!
11. Finally, what would you like to see on Travellers Notebook Times?
Maybe reviews of the different inserts available, both printable and pre-printed.
Thank you Infinee
If you would like to feature in 'My Travellers Notebook' please contact us: travellersnotebooktimes at gmail dot com